Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Here We Go

Well, it's finally here. After a long drive from the Bay, we've hit the ground in Memphis running and at 6:00 AM tomorrow, I'll check in to the hospital. I am so lucky to have such amazing friends and family and I can really feel everyone's support surrounding me as I sit anxiously watching the clock.
Today has been pretty busy. I met with my breast surgeon for a final chat and then stopped by my plastic surgeon's office to get the surgery lines drawn on...apparently she prefers to do them when you can still stand- so flat on your back gravity hasn't taken effect.
I'm scared and anxious for tomorrow, but I know this is the right choice. I can't wait to fill y'all in on everything that's happened and how it goes, but until then, know that I have a great nurse in B and will probably even get some sympathy from my cold British mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment